It's not easy to become a long term profitable horseplayer.
...and unless you have the skill and a solid plan, you're just gonna' end up frustrated and possibly blow your bankroll....again.
However, the good news is...
...a REAL solution that could help make YOU a profitable horseplayer.
"Conservative Yet Powerful
This is a fantastic strategy to
make a solid, steady profit without much risk.
It is conservative yet
very powerful. Every type horseplayer can use this strategy whether
your bankroll is $100 or $10,000.
The following are very important money management rules.
If you remember nothing else about this article let it be the following statement:
- Never bet more than 4% of your total win bets bankroll on any one race. If your bankroll is
starting out small reduce this to 1% to 2% until your bankroll grows and to avoid tapping out as
you gain experience.
- The majority of your bets should be in the 1% to 4% of bankroll range on any one race.
It all depends on the edge in overlay odds that is being offered.
- Keep a separate bankroll for all types of wagers. A bankroll for win bets,
another for exactas, another for trifectas, etc.
- Even though exotic wagers are fun and exciting, the player needs to have enough bankroll to get involved in those.
"It has been proven by many experts,
over many years, that betting overlays to win is
the safest and best way to make a long term profit as a horseplayer".
Here are the details of Conservative/Powerful Wager Strategy:
- On our reports "Group A" consists of the top 4 picks.
- "Group B" consists of picks 5,6,7.
- You will be betting 2 horses to win in each race and at different amounts.
- You have a choice as to which 2 horses you will bet.
Many of you will have $2 = 1 unit so for this example you would wager $8 to win
on the horse you select from BET #1 / BET #1A and $2 to win on the horse you select
from BET #2 / BET #2A.
Alternatively I prefer the $7/$3 ratio as opposed to $8/$2 based on the $10 theory
- BET #1 - From the 4 horses in GROUP A, you will make a win bet of 4 units
(a win bet unit = $1, $2, $3, $4, etc depending on the size of your bankroll) on the horse who has the best
odds near post time.
~~~ or ~~~
- BET #1A - From the horses in GROUP A, make a win bet of 4 units
on the TOP PICK (top pick in GROUP A) in the race. This is the horse listed
on top and would obviously have the highest Full Card Reports
power rating in the field.
Take special note if the top pick has the
BEST TOTAL PACE icon.
This is a strong angle.
Select either BET #1 or BET #1A above then choose either BET #2 or BET #2A below.
- BET #2 - From the horses in GROUP B, make a win bet of 1 unit on the best
overlay of that group.
Take special note if a Group B horse has either the
BEST LATE PACE icon
or the BEST EARLY/MID PACE icon.
You will a lot of overlay winners that have these icons.
~~~ or ~~~
- BET #2A - From the horses in GROUP A, make a win bet of 1 unit on the
best overlay not yet selected in BET #1 or BET #1A.
You can "Dutch" your wagers on the 2 horses.
Click here for the FREE "Dutch" Wagering Calculator -
This calculator can be helpful using this strategy.
Click here to read more about true odds and overlays -
This article will be helpful using this strategy.
This is a conservative yet powerful way to make a long term profit
as a horseplayer!
Unlimited Access To All Reports For All Tracks!
You Will Get Instant Access
© 2003 - 2012 FullCardReports.com - Daily Horse Racing Reports